Each Secrets to the Universe Desktop Picturesis provided in three different screen resolutions (1600x1200, 1024x768, 800x600). For optimal appearance, choose the desktop resolution that most closely matches your monitor's resolution, which can be found in your control panel's monitor section.
To have the desktop picture change on a regular basis or at certain times, select the "Change picture" checkbox and choose a time from the pop-up menu. This may affect the performance of some applications, such as games, that use a lot of graphics.
You can also change the background by pressing the Control key and clicking the desktop, then choosing Change Desktop Background from the shortcut menu.
Using Secrets to the Universe Desktop Pictures as a screen saver
Add a folder of Secrets to the Universe Desktop images to the cycle of ever-changing wallpaper
By default, the Winter Wallpaper Changer shows winter images included with the Wallpaper Changer.
You can change which images display by adding or removing images from the Wallpaper folder or by selecting a different folder of images to use as wallpaper.
Here's how to add a different folder.
1. Double-click the taskbar icon or right-click the taskbar icon and select Configure Wallpaper.
2. In the Options window you'll see a list of folders on your computer.
3. Browse through the folders that contain images you'd like to use as your wallpaper. You can preview the images by selecting the folder.
4. Once you've selected all the folders that contain images you'd like to rotate on your desktop click Apply or OK.
To set up a My Pictures slide show
1. Right-click on the desktop, and then click Properties.
2. In the Display Properties dialog box, click the Screen Saver tab. Then, click the Screen saver list, and click My Pictures Slideshow.
3. Click OK.
Have a Great Day,